Spread the love
A user on Imgur shared these shocking photos of her friend’s swollen and unrecognizable face after an allergic reaction to hair dye. The friend who goes by the name (thechosenginger) said that this wasn’t the result of an at-home dye job but by a professional stylist at a salon.
“They have used that dye on her in the past, so it wasn’t expected,” she said. Her new colour was done on Wednesday last week. By the next day, her scalp had started to get ‘super-itchy’.
By Friday morning, her face looked like this. “She says she’s never colouring her hair again.” she added