‘YOU SHALL CATCH A MULTITUDE OF FISH THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL NEIGHBORS, FRIENDS, CO- PARTNERS IN THAT SAME INDUSTRY TO HELP YOU AS YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE ALL BY YOURSELF IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.’
-Dr. Mrs. Becky Paul Enenche at Early Will I Seek You on ‘ WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SEEK GOD EARLY ‘, Glory Dome.
Father we worship You, hallowed be Your Name.
We magnify Your Name. We give You glory, we give You praise. Adoration to Your Name Ancient of days in the Name of Jesus.
Somebody to say a loud Amen.
Please be seated for a minute.
I welcome you this morning to God’s Presence.
Let’s look out at Psalm 63:1-5
When we seek God early, what do we derive?
I want to congratulate you for being this early this morning.
Despite the weather, the rain and everything, and I want to let you know that God is going to answer your prayers today in the Name of Jesus Christ.
What happens when we seek God early:
1. We see His face – Psalm 63:1. So, number one when we seek God early, we see His power.
Do you need power for anything in your life?
Do you desire His power to be manifested in your life, in your career, in your health, in the works of your hands?
Then seeking God early is a key to seeing that power.
2. You see His glory – Psalm 63:2. You encounter His glory. His glory, His Almightiness, His ‘obadabadaness’ , His auspiciousness, His unquantifiable greatness.
When you seek God early, you are a partaker of His unquantifiable greatness, irresistible Almightiness from His life.
3. No more dryness – Psalm 63:3. When you seek God early, dryness is eliminated from your life.
You are no longer a candidate for dryness. I don’t know if anything has not been as it should be, if there’s a dryness in your life, today Jehovah shall bring about the elimination of that dryness in the Name of Jesus Christ.
4. Life and longevity – Psalm 63:3. He gives us life, He enlogates our lives, He gives us health and vitality when you make a habit of seeking God early.
5. He causes you to praise Him – when you consistently in an attitude of praise. You turn to the left, there is what to praise Him about. You turn to the right, there is what to praise Him about. So you are in that constant attitude of praise and appreciation.
6. It brings about satisfaction – early will I seek You and then He satisfies you with life.
7. Fatness and increase – fatness, increase, flourishing, abundance that’s is the portion that seek God early.
Today, I don’t know how dry your life has been before now but God is bringing about fatness and increase. God is bringing about multiplication.
God is bringing about blessings that will cause your hands to be full like at the lake where Peter was fishing and he had toiled all night, and told the Master that he had caught nothing.
I don’t know for how long you have toiled and how long you have toiled but after this encounter today, you shall catch a multitude of fishes that you will have to call neighbors, your friends, your co- partners in that same industry to come and help you because you won’t be able to accommodate all of them by yourself in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
How do you get around to attaining to all these things that we have said:
1. Long for it. Psalm 63:1. Long for His Presence, wake up looking forward to be in His Presence everyday. Wake up excited longing for His glorious Presence around you.
2. Praise Him before you set out praying, praise Him after you are through praying.
And when this happens, there’s no option but for you to step into the fullness of God’s blessings.
Anybody ready to praise God and to worship Him and to pray this morning?
Can you jump up on your feet and let’s begin to appreciate God for the opportunity to come before Him this morning.
Appreciate Him for the opportunity to come before His Presence.
Father, thank You for Your goodness and kindness. Thank You for the testimonies and divine interventions of last week. To You be all the praise Lord in Jesus Name.
Father, thank You for the dawn of a new day and a new week. Blessed be Your Name for every new thing this week brings in Jesus Name.
Father, we ask for the move of Your Power and Glory like never before. Show our Nation that You own the earth and it’s fullness, Lord in Jesus Name.
Father, we ask for the salvation of multitudes this week. Add to Your church, Dunamis this week Lord, souls that are ripe for salvation, Lord in Jesus Name.
Father, let Your Judgement answer in our Nation in all realms so that the inhabitants of the world can learn righteousness.
Release Your judgement O Lord, against Evil altars, occultic altars, false ministry altars, terrorism, banditry, kidnappers and their sponsors Lord, in Jesus Name.
Father, let this Scripture be fulfilled in my life this day and this week. Let this Scripture be fulfilled as I seek You early, let this Scripture be fulfilled in my life this day and this week O Lord, in the Name of Jesus. Go ahead and speak to God.
It’s going to be a most exciting week, a most explosive week, a most interesting week.
Every enemy traps set for you this week is set on fire.
Every pit the devil dug for you and your loved ones.
Those who dug it shall fall inside. Those who dug them shall fall inside in the Name of Jesus.
The freshness of His Presence go with you this week.