BISHOP OYEDEPO WILL BE HERE ON TUESDAY
-Dr Paul Enenche
Says…..THE ROAD YOU FOLLOW DETERMINES THE PLACE YOU WILL END; IF YOU FOLLOW THE OUTLINED WAYS, YOU WILL LAND IN THE PLACE OF POWER.
WHAT MOVES YOU DETERMINES WHAT YOU CAN MOVE; FEELING DETERMINES HEALING.
FAITH IS THE SWITCH OF SUPERNATURAL POWER. LIGHT FROM THE WORD WILL TRIGGER FAITH. FAITH WILL TRIGGER ACTION AND ACTION WILL TRIGGER OUTCOME.
-Pastor Paul Enenche at Dunamis International Gospel Centre on ‘THE WAY OF POWER’
Combined Service, Glory Dome.
Thank You Master, in Jesus precious name.
It is done!
Give the Lord the praise and take your seat.
I’ll like you to take a pen and a paper quickly: Write down one, two or three expectations that you want from God today before this Service is over.
– The God who is bringing people out of graves and pits and caves will bring you out.
Father we give You the praise and the honour. Blessed be Your name. Place your request on the ground under your seat, in front of you where you can see it. I’m going to preach the Word very sharply, then we’ll have another session of very intense ministration before we share the grace. Give the Lord the praise.
Now, officially, I can say that the Convention has started. Give the Lord a big hand and a loud shout of praise. The only thing is that, we will have the ‘Early Will I Seek You’ in the morning tomorrow, but the morning segment of the session will not hold until the Monday evening where the official opening will be declared.
Now, every day, morning and evening, we expect that this place will be as jammed as it is today and last week and even more. Any of our Guests will come any day of the day but let me give you this; God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo will be here on Tuesday.
Tuesday morning will be Convention Healing and Deliverance Service. I will be ministering with God’s servant, Bishop Charles Agyinasare. He will be here in person as well and also, he will be here in the evening and then Papa Oyedepo is here on Tuesday. The handbills specially for his invitation are available. The Lord bless you.
Other Guests are coming, Bishop Francis Wale Oke is also on his way coming, he will be here the same Tuesday and other people are coming throughout the week. Bishop Abioye is on his way coming as well and it is going to be very, very intense.
The expectation form for the Convention is available, pick up your expectation form; what you want God to do for you in this Convention. Morning, evening; Monday to Friday. Friday is Convention Worship and Wonders Night, 25th Anniversary Convention Worship and Wonders Night and then, coming Sunday is a grand Testimonies and Thanksgiving Service of the Convention, still one Service of 7:00 am.
Our pastors from all around the Country will be here and we will all be in the Convention uniform. We are trusting the Lord that that day will be so colourful. It will be a very, very mega celebration. We’ll also have children dedication from here on that day. The Lord bless you in the name of Jesus Christ.
– We declare that this wrapper is a mantle that will impact people’s lives and destinies.
Tell your friends from everywhere, an Apostle is coming on Tuesday and they must not miss out. If you have your handbill for Tuesday, lift it up:
– Father, we ask that no life will remain the same and no destiny will leave here the same in Jesus precious name.
Lift up your hands and just ask the Lord to give you a word today.
– Father, I am here to receive a word today. Give me a word this morning; a life changing word, destiny molding word this morning. Thank You Father, in Jesus precious name.
Very, very quickly within the next twenty minutes, I will speak on the subject:
“THE WAY OF POWER”.
Our objective this morning is to understand the secrets of the power of God. We have seen that the power of God is a non-negotiable necessity in the life of every child of God.
If we don’t have power, we may die like chicken. So, we need Power. We saw the necessity of power the other day; if we don’t have power, our loved ones are wasted like chicken. So, we must walk in power.
WHAT IS THE WAY OF POWER?
1. Walking in the Spirit. We saw that last Wednesday. To walk in the Spirit is to walk in power (Acts 1:8, Micah 3:8, Luke 1:17, Luke 4:14, Romans 15:19, 1 Corinthians 2:4, 2 Timothy 1:7).
The Spirit of God is the Spirit of power. When you walk in the Spirit, you walk in power. When you know how to pray in the spirit, when you know how to be led or guided by the spirit, you walk in power.
2. Walking in His presence. Anybody who carries the presence carries power (Mark 16:20, Acts 10:38). God with a man equals power. The presence of God is the natural climate for the supernatural.
The supernatural is natural in His presence. Power is effortless in His presence. The presence of God is the climate for the miraculous. So all you need do is to carry His presence and you will walk in power.
3. Walking in love. God is love (1 John 4:8). Walking in love equals walking in God and walking in God equals walking in power (Matthew 14:14, Matthew 20:29-34). Listen, compassion compels the auction into manifestation.
Some of you saw me playing with the Pakistan minister like a baby. It was not rehearsed, it flowed effortlessly. Lovefulness is powefulness. If you don’t love people, you can’t manifest power.
All of you playing with bitterness and petty, petty quarrel, it is powerlessness you are playing with.
There are too many people you can’t greet, only you. Too many people you cannot talk with, when they are there, you can’t be there. What kind of life is that? What moves you determines what you can move. Feeling determines healing. I’m telling you the truth, not to talk of man and wife not talking to each other, that is powerlessness and weakness.
Very, very important; walking in love is walking in power. One of our workers here, said that she had lumps in the breast and they were painful. If you tell a medical doctor like that, it is an alarm to me. She was here during one of the Healing and Deliverance Service and with all the fire in my heart, the hatred for the devil and all the passion for that life; Get Out! I said, “check it now, it is gone”. Later on, the Lord told her in her ear; It is cancer that you just got free from.
Passion for the people and hatred for the devil. Walking in the Spirit is walking in power. Walking in His presence is walking in power. Walking in love is walking in power.
If you know how to love your wife and children, the people around you will know.
4. Walking in the Word which is walking in the light as well (Ecclesiastes 8:4, Luke 4:32, Hebrews 1:3). The way electric cables carry electric energy, Word cables, Word insight carries divine power.
Every time you break scriptures open, every time fresh light comes, it is fresh power.
– I see somebody stepping into fresh power today!
Lift your right hand and say;
“In the name of Jesus, I am stepping into power by the Word of God now!”
If you cannot open the scripture by yourself, connect to what has been preached. In that light, you can see more lights and it will change your life.
5. Walking in faith. Faith is the switch of supernatural power. Every time faith is alive, power is switched on. The woman with the issue of blood (Mark 5:34) switched on power when she touched Jesus by faith.
Hebrews 11:32-34, We saw the account of people who through faith subdued kingdoms and through faith, they did mighty things. Faith is the switch of power. What is the meaning of that? Light from the Word will trigger faith. Faith will trigger action and action will trigger outcome.
6. Walking in prayer and fasting. People of prayer are people of power. People of fasting are people of force. Somebody who is about to step into power and step into force here today, shout the loudest amen!
Genesis 32:24-28, Jacob wrestled until he connected power in verse 28.
James 5:16-17, people of prayer are people of power.
Matthew 17:21, there are kinds of afflictions and torments that you can only dissolve with fasting and prayer. Supernatural power can be triggered by fasting and waiting on the Lord in prayer.
7. Walking in uprightness. There is a direct connection between holiness and power (Romans 1:4, Psalm 110:3, Acts 3:12). Don’t enjoy a conscience that is defiled. Don’t enjoy living with an unclear conscience, it renders power-less.
8. Walking in His voice of direction (Psalm 29:4-5). The Voice of God will turn a man into a mobile wonder. When God says this is what to do, there is no devil that can say, you can’t do it.
The voice of God turned Moses into a terror to Pharaoh (Isaiah 30:31). When God shows you something in the dream of the night, in a vision, revelation, speaks to you out of scripture, or speaks to you in your ear, that voice carries power and makes you a releaser of power.
– Somebody is stepping into fresh power today.
– Everyone that came here deaf and dumb in the spirit and blind in the spirit; your ears are opening and your eyes are opening!
– Everybody who dreams in the night and cannot remember the dream, it is a calamity and the calamity must end now because God might be showing you something you need to cancel and the devil causes you to forget what you saw or God may be showing you something that will give you audacity to move in some realms and the devil doesn’t want you to remember what it is. Today, that spell is broken!
– You used to see a lot of revelations before and all of a sudden, the revelations disappeared, today is the end of it!
– I see today God opening people’s eyes, ears and understanding afresh.
The road you follow determines the place you will end; if you follow the outlined ways, you will land in the place of power. That shall be your story in the name of Jesus.
Lift up your right hand everywhere you are and give Him the praise.
Children, I want to talk to you:
Listen, you need to be awake so that your destiny does not sleep. You need to be alert. Don’t be the kind of child that is excited at video games, television, movies and games but uninterested in spiritual things. I was eleven years old, when I fasted for three days (dry fasting) for the first time.
There was one young man who was my age, who was also in the meeting. He was playing. When it was time to fast, he said he forgot and ate. Second day, same thing. Third day, he forgot and ate food. Today, that guy is alive, age 53 with nothing to show in life. Be wakeful.
Where you are, seated now, you are seated by opportunity. There are many adults who are seating outside but this seat was created for you because of the privilege you have to be groomed in the school here. Don’t take it for granted.
If you are not wakeful, sermon is on and you are not awake, you will lose this seat position so that those who are awake can be given the seat. But I want you to be wakeful. The way I’m talking to you now was the way my father spoke to us when we were growing up.
He said, he has no father and he succeeded. You that have father, what will you do? He said he started business at the age of 18, now you are 18, what are you doing with your life?
So, I just came to you to make sure you don’t let destiny slips out of your hand and we can determine how people end by how they are behaving at this age. Everybody in here today, ensure that you are wakeful so that your destiny does not sleep.
Stand up on your feet with your expectation in your hand. Lift it up, wave it and give the Lord the praise. Something is about to happen. On your touch light as you put it up together. Wave it and let Jehovah know that you are here. The Bible says the light shines in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not. Arise, shine for thy light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. Your light is come, the glory it the Lord is risen upon you.
– Every power and every force of darkness arrayed against your life and destiny dies now!
Give the El-Shaddai, the I AM that I AM, the Rose of Sharon, a sixty seconds shout of Hallelujah!
In Jesus precious name.
So shall it be!