THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CANNOT SUSTAIN THEIR LIFTING BECAUSE WHATEVER YOU DID TO GO UP, IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO STAY UP
– Pastor (Dr. ) Paul Enenche
WHAT WAS THE KEY TO ESTHER’S VICTORY IN THE FACE OF THESE ODDS?
1. Favour with God that was occasioned by qualitative character. Esther 2:15. When it was the turn of Esther she maintained such a character. She said ‘no, I am not those kind of braggadocious, arrogant, ostentatious girls. I am not that type, I won’t ask you to give me blue mascara and green mascara and yellow mascara and mask in fact. Just whatever you think is good for me.’
That character was a combination of humility and contentment. That was devoid of arrogance and covetousness. James 4:6, if you can maintain the character of humility and the lifestyle of contentment, then there is nothing you cannot face.
2. Submission and obedience to mentoral instruction and guidance. Esther 2:10.
Who speaks to your life? Who you hear determines what you can face. Who speaks to your life? It is instruction that is the cure for frustration. Whose instruction are you under?
Who is behind you determines what you can face. Esther was in submission.
The mantle if your father is what fights the battles of your destiny but that is not what moves me the most.
Esther was still under mentoring even after she had become queen. Esther 2:20. How far have you grown that they can’t talk to you anymore?
Papa Oyedepo said till the day he draws his last breathe, he would always ensure that there is somebody over him.
He said every single year he must have hands laid on his head. E. A Adeboye, God’s servant, Kenneth Copeland, hand must land on his head, even before Shiloh he would go for ‘handling’ to step into the program. How far have you gone?
That is a man that has employed about 50,000 people receiving salary under his watch. Planted about 10,300 churches last year.
How far have you gone that your shoulder is high?
There are people who cannot sustain their lifting because whatever you did to go up, is what you must do to stay up. If instruction brought you there, instruction must keep you there.
For as long as your head is under cover, the enemy will not find it.
Obedience, submission. There is no genuine mentor who is envious of a protégé. Whatever they tell you is in your interest, the interest of your life, the interest of your destiny.
That was what made Esther to surmount that journey. There are people who don’t have pastors anymore, everybody is their pastor until God does not know whom to pass through to change their lives.
3. A pleasant disposition to life with a very positive mental attitude.
Esther was very very cheerful, sweetly, excitable, came with a sunshine in her soul, in her eye, though an orphan, though a slave, with the possibility of been quarantined for life. And she pleased the king. It doesn’t matter what you are going through, there is something to laugh about.
4. Spiritual fervency and vibrancy. Esther 4:16.
She knew the power of prayer and fasting. Don’t be too grown up and too big for fasting. Spirituality sustains destiny. Food and too much eating all the time has made people lost their destiny. Too much eating can cause some losses and when you deal away with food for a good cause for some time, it can result to some gains.
5. Divine wisdom and strategic operation. Esther 5:1. Don’t talk too much, let your action be more than your talk.
Lord do with me tonight, what you did with Esther and Mordecai
Spread the love